Tuesday 1 October 2013

Coming home

My parents are madly packing while I am writing this. I finished all ten things on my list of things to see and do plus more. I cant wait to see Rex again. We have the LONG plane trip ahead.
Se you all soon.

Riley


UPDATE - at Heathrow Airport (LHR). Our plane to Kuala Lumpur is delayed for 3 hours. I had a chocolate ice-cream, mum had a bubbly and dad had a larger. Mum says "We may as well stay. Can someone post Rex?". Oh, and Marty, dad had black pudding for breakfast. "Not quite in the 'faggots' category, but I wouldn't try it again" says dad.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer being delayed but still ice cream !!!! It all works out ! Have a good trip.. Try to sleep if you can with your mother snoring !
    Love Toss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley, Joey and Max,

    Thank you for the update, as I am writing this you are still up in the air but not far off landing in KL.
    You poor things.....that was quite a delay, I bet you are all feeling very tired, but never mind you will be home soon and can have a lovely long sleep in your own beds.

    I was planning to come to the airport to welcome you home, but it might be a bit too late for Dolls now as I have to go to the coast to pick up Lizie early on Friday morning.

    I am looking forward to seeing you all soon though and hearing all about your holiday and checking out your photos.

    Enjoy the final leg of your journey, see you soon
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one Jen, you have learnt how to reply to the blog as we return home!! We were wondering where you were. We thought it was because Marty was hogging the computer! We were all wrecked when we got home in the early hours today. Can you believe Riley slept until 10am?? We sent Rex in to wake him up. See you soon. Love Jo xxx

      Delete